Monday 19 December 2011

Five sleeps 'til Santa

Well, this is it.  The final countdown.  Santa will be putting the final touches to his list and thinking about saddling up the reindeer right about now.  What will you be doing this week?

I think it's a perfect excuse to indulge in some dressing up (don't worry, I'm talking about the children, not me).  Thankfully, I'm not the only one; the delectable From Fun to Mum is hosting a Kids Christmas Outfit blog hop.  So, if you love seeing cute kids in silly, Christmassy clothes, head on over to her blog and check it out.  I know I will.

Here are my offerings. Get ready to coo and go "ahhh...".
This photo is of Sophia and was taken in 2009 - her first Christmas. Yes, I know this isn't really a Christmas outfit, but it was the only costume we had in the house at the time! 

Dexter's rocking a more festive look for his first Christmas though...
I think my children are ruddy gorgeous!

And because I'm feeling sentimental today, I've succumbed to a bit of Mariah Carey. This is dedicated to my family...


See you tomorrow folks!

3 comments:

  1. Those are very cute pictures.
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both outfits, but we love Rudolph over here so that has to be my favourite! thanks for joining the blog hop and merry Xmas...less than a week now! yay

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous pictures! So sweet and very festive! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and views so please feel free to post a comment

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...