Monday 7 November 2011

You know you're watching too much Cbeebies when...

Someone asks you which band you like and, without even thinking about it, you reply, "Zingzillas".


You see Justin Fletcher everywhere.

You only know when spring / summer / autumn / winter is officially over because Cbeebies changes its season song.

You fancy Mr Bloom.

You have some building work that needs doing and you wonder first of all if Bob the Builder would be available. 


You have some building work that needs doing and you wonder first of all if Bob the Builder would be available.

You look forward to showing off your 'groovy moves'. 

When you watch In the Night Garden, you can sing all the right words to each individual character's song without needing subtitles.


You have all the toys!

Is there anything else I've missed? How do you know when you're watching too much Cbeebies? Feel free to comment and add to the list!

17 comments:

  1. When you get annoyed that they have changed the schedules as you have planned your day around their favourite program!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know all the words to the song in Baby Jake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have started an online blog to get Justin Fletcher to number 1 in the charts! #justinsarmy @chelseamamma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab! So true and for me when I am watching the same set of programs for the second time that day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've seen the same episode so many times that you know what's going to happen next...

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you tell your husband you'll be back after your yogo (rather than yoga) class!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've missed Mr Tumble off.....yes, I know he's Justin Fletcher, Cbeebies wouldn't be the same without Mr Tumble.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did a general one about Justin Fletcher because he's on Cbeebies such a lot at the moment. But, if you want a specific Mr Tumble one, how about: You're an expert in Makaton sign language thanks to Mr Tumble and family

    ReplyDelete
  9. You fancy Mr Bloom? Time to change the channel LOL!! Very funny post... loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! Yeah... with you on most of those... Mr Bloom though... hmmm... had an English teacher called Mr Bloom... he didn't do very much for me either! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very funny post! Found you through 'Newbie Tuesday'
    I've got the 'autumn' tune stuck in my head at the moment ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. or how about when you automatically start singing the 'it's time for lunch song' to yourself as you make the dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all your extra suggestions. I've also thought of another one - You still watch Cbeebies even when the children are visiting their Grandparents. That was me the other day!

    I think I'm going to have to do an updated list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant! Also, you don't need a clock since you can tell the time by which programme is now showing. @scattymumofboys

    ReplyDelete
  15. I ALWAYS pick up the guitar and sing an inane tune about the ingredients after making the latest family meal. But only after I have washed my hands with slippy-dippy soap, splish, splash, splosh.

    ReplyDelete
  16. when you call your child baby Jake.....

    even though she is a girl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha yep I watch way too much. I heard my OH sing for the first time today, it was to the Zingzillas! x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and views so please feel free to post a comment

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...