Saturday 22 December 2012

Christmas: "Show Real" video challenge

Earlier this year I began a video challenge linky - my bi-monthly "Show Real" video challenges - to try to encourage more people to experiment and have fun with video.  You may or may not have noticed that I've not actually set a challenge for the last few months; I've been rather pre-occupied with other ventures (like developing and building my Working Parents United website).  Sorry about that.

But, I can't let this year end without a Christmassy video and I thought, what an ideal topic for a "Show Real" video challenge!  So here we go folks - what does Christmas mean to you?  Do you have any particular traditions?  Any favourite songs?  Have you got any Christmas crafts you'd like to showcase in a video?

To take part in the linky, simply put together a video any way you like - it could be you talking to the camera or footage of you doing an activity of some kind - which lasts for as long as you want.  Then, pop here and link up your post. 

Here's my offering for your enjoyment.  I present "Jingle Bells" (as sung by a three-year-old):


Link up your posts here:


Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...