Monday 20 February 2012

Sunny side up

"You are my sunshine.  My only sunshine.  You make me happy when skies are grey..."

Sunshine in Greece
Image credit

I have welcomed a little sunshine into my life courtesy of Mills and Boon Wannabe.  Namely, a February Sunshine Award.  Thank you kindly sir *doffs cap*.  Apparently, what you need to do to accept this honour is to answer a few questions.  Hmm, doesn't sound too difficult.  Here we go...

Favourite colour?
Blue...no, purple...no, red...red...yes, red...no, wait...erm...magenta?

Favourite animal?
Easy peasy.  Squirrel monkey.  To be honest, it's monkeys of all kinds.  And apes.  Don't think they'd make very good pets though...

Favourite non-alcoholic drink?
J20.  Any flavour, I'm not fussy.

Facebook or Twitter?
Can I say Pinterest instead?

Favourite number?
Seven.

Favourite day of the week?
Now that I'm working, it has to be Fridays.  More specifically, Friday's at around 5pm when I can leave work and know I've got two full days with my children.

Getting or giving presents?
I should say giving presents shouldn't I?  I do love to give; I love the look on Sophia and Dexter's faces when they receive a gift.  But, I also equally love getting spoiled with surprises by my husband.

Favourite pattern?
Knitting pattern?  Carpet pattern?  Wallpaper pattern?  I can't answer if you don't tell me!

Favourite flower?
I'm going to have to say my orchid that is still alive after two years.  That is quite an achievement for me!

So there we go.  I've answered all the questions (well, sort of).  Now to tag some poor unsuspecting victims other bloggers and share this sunshine around.  The Mummy Adventure, Two Point Four Children and Pinkoddy, I'm looking at you.  Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Mills & Boon Wannabe20 February 2012 at 09:21

    You make it look so easy! Am still not sure how this makes sunshine though. I hope you didn't watch Upstairs Downstairs last night, with its monkey murder plot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice - and I like the orchid part especially!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and views so please feel free to post a comment

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...